Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Mood

Na needs to let off some steam.

While the boss is away, Na made a really huge mistake today. Now she's waiting for the boss to return to face the music. From now until he returns, Na has entirely no mood to work. All she wants to do is to run home and hide in her TVXQ room all day/night.

But she can't.
The closest she can get is Youtube videos atm. *Lets out a big sigh*

This is why I hate to work here. From the first day of work years ago, I've never liked it. People think no matter how big a mistake I make, I'll never get fired or reprimanded or axed. The truth is, the blame/gossips/attitude that the others give me is far heavier than the worries of getting reprimanded and fired.

Or maybe I'm stupidly inclined to being extremely guilt-strikened, and most probably because I'm always a careless muddlehead in almost many things that I do.

In any case, I'm probably one of the youngest temps for a managerial job.
I shall conveniently blame my age and inexperience for the mistake I made.

*Lets out another big sigh*
Na sighs: *With fingers crossed* There goes half my pay.

No comments: