Friday, February 19, 2010

Changmin turns 22!!

And I'm a day late. Didn't manage to get home in time to write an entry b4 midnight, but even so, it's waaaaay past midnight in Korea now.

생일 축하해 창민아!

CNY is not officially over, but I've reached the end of grace period. I'm pressured to start writing my resume and get hired.

Lately, I've been facing pressures from all sorts of people. And you'd think the life of a slacker is stress-free.

It's a known fact that Na is a commitment antagonist and overindulges in independence and freedom. She is also absolutely against long-distance and generation gaps, and I mean lightyear size gaps.
I'm tolerating all the nonsense only because it's CNY and I want everyone to enjoy themselves. I've made my stand very clear. From now on, I'll ignore all absurdity and endure until it's over, that's if it ends before I get pushed to the edge of the cliff and be forced to jump to my death in order to avoid all the craziness going on.

If only I can sleep for a week and skip the next 7 days.
GET IT!?

No comments: