Wednesday, November 08, 2006

MY Kim Jeong Hoon!!

First of all, to Sab, no offence, but he's MINE! ALL MINE!!!!
May I present to you, My Prince!! Kim Jeong Hoon, John Hoon!
I'm going head over heels over this hearthrob!
He's eligibility:
  1. Smart! Helluva Smartass! IQ of 145
  2. Voice of an Angel
  3. Prince Charming Face
  4. Rich (with all the contracts and ad deals he'll be signing on)
  5. Tall, altho he looks short beside the ugly prince, tats bcuz tat ugly prince is 189cm tall.
  6. Wonderful acting skills
  7. Was a Dentist-to-be
  8. Fluent in English!!!!!
  9. Single, NO girlfriends!
  10. Shy and reserved... Awwww......

My kor said that he has a friend (more like aquantaince) who looks like him, except that he doesn't have the hair. The thing is, he doesn't have a picture of this supposedly fake Kim Jeong Hoon. But if he really resemble My Prince..... ATTACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Part 2 coming up soon!!!!!!!

No comments: