Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Lover

DBSK = Dong Band Shin Ki
Korean Boy Band (that can really dance And sing @ the same time)
I like one of them.

Guess which member of the group I'm interested in.
The cutest of all, the hottest!

U-know Yunho!!
Real name: Jung Yunho
Apparently, he's called U-know cuz if you say yunho really quickly, you'll get "U-know".
And then he improvises his name but doing this break-dance move. He does a backflip, standing on one hand for 2secs, creating an inverted U-shape. Coolness!
He's like the best dancer in the group. 20 this year, standing at 184, bass vocalist, voice of an angel. Did I mention that he's the boss of the group!A close up on his charm.
Nope, I've not given up on KJH.
Gotta admit. Yunho is not as perfect as KJH (My Prince). Just want people to notice DBSK. Moreover, the truth is, Yunho IS a more realistic goal than KJH (My Prince Prodigy).
The truth hurts...
But not as much as long as there's a desirable alternative.

No comments: