Thursday, November 12, 2009

Are you watching, Leadja?

2PM – Heartbeat

Jaebum must be so relieved he didn’t have to tie a ponytail on the top of his head. And I’m not being sensitive, but the vocals really sound super hollow without Jaebum in it.

Still, they decided to put Wooyoung in front, relieving Jay’s lines and doing the final move at the end. *Lovess* Though Jay would have done it best, Wooyoung is undoubtly the 2nd best :D

If watching 2PM can get me so emotional and heartbroken, I wonder how will TVXQ’s next on screen appearance affect me.

Thanks to TIme2Sub2@YT, the subbed version of JYPark breaking the silence on Golden Fishery is finally out.

After all that said, I still wish for Jay to return asap. He can’t blame the fans for putting pressure when the situation looked like chances of Jay’s return are slim. It’s nearly 3 months, yet it feels like half a year had gone by. Netizens have moved on, and Hottests are still waiting.

I guess Jay won’t be back for this album’s promotions. Let’s hope he finds it enough punishment to miss 2PM’s 1st album and return for their next release whenever that will be.

2PM without Leadja really sucks.

No comments: