Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Procrastinators, Leaders of Tomorrow.

Na is having her first paper in 5 hours time and she’s youtubing/blogging right now.

Other than the official commencement of Na’s last exam period in Aussie Land, tomorrow is also the release of 2PM’s first album without Leadja Jay Park.

Speculations have been flying since Jay’s departure, with the latest believe that Jay will someday return because JYP still owns him (contractual-ly). But also notice that there has been no announcements from JYPE reappointing the new leader of 2PM, so there’s a likelihood that Hottests Fans are not the only ones pinning hope of Jay’s return.

This has been such a horrible 2nd half of the year. I miss TVXQ and 2PM so much! Why must it be Na’s 2 most important boybands!?!?

Just as I’m fretting about boyband troubles, Na would also like to announce that amidst all the bad luck she’s been having lately, a miracle has landed upon her, and she’s gratefully thankful for whoever’s responsible for the miracle.

Na ponders: “It might have been my own doing, a combination of quick thinking and agile hands, but I better not get too full of myself in case I jinx it.”

Maybe I already did. Bad luck might have returned for a visit this week. Na found a small lump underneath her skin on her neck. Based on some past experiences at home, some general knowledge, google and wikipedia, she suspects its a lymph node. The bill fits, but then again, the only thing I’m certified to diagnose is Kpop.

Just pray that the lump is benign and stays that way until I fly home for cheap clinical fees.

No comments: