Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Countdown

Another week down. 5 more to go. The stress is piling ever since the 2nd boss returned (from reservist). The 1st impression he gave me was a guy with brains but gives no damn about fashion the likes. He’s very well-informed though.. Must have scored distinction in his GP papers. But when it comes to work, he is very serious. He expects productivity and he goes in a very fast pace. When he pairs up with my 1st boss, they make up for each other’s flaws. 1st boss is weak in language, no charisma, but has more experience. 2nd boss is strong in English, strong charisma (to make up for the looks), no experience but more knowledgeable, and has better social skills.
I think in my 2nd bosses’ eyes, I’m inefficient. Who cares? I’m not directly under him and he won’t be the one writing the comments of my performance. Plus, I’m not graded for this, I’m given credits as long as I complete it smoothly with no mistakes in between.

No comments: