Saturday, September 23, 2006

Till this day, I still cannot forget.

It's Gerald's birthday today. Yes, Gerald Tan. My mom asked me for the date, I answered 23rd September, then his face flashed in my head.

Although you won't be reading this, Happy Birthday to you, Gerald.

_______________________________________________________________________

Life goes on. Why live to hate, when it's possible to forgive and forget and live life with no stress. I've learnt the best method of forgiveness - Ignorance.
If he hates you, pretend he's not there. You'll be slightly affected, but life goes on.
If you hate him, stay away from him. This is not avoiding the problem, it is just solving it with a less troublesome process.

The key issue: Time. With adequate Time-Out, both parties will forget and forgive w/o even realising it. By then, when they next meet, all issues resolved and you won't even remember why you fought.

I still insist on letting go and let time heal all wounds.

No comments: