Friday, September 22, 2006

The Exhibit: My Office/Company

The entire co. is smaller than my room. Not convinced? Take a look at these.

This is the table i share with my collegue. my lappie outside, hers inside. That ugly pillow is my 2nd Bosses'.

This is my table from another view. The exit + cupboard is on the left. There's a bar fridge under the whiteboard together with a whole load of empty CPU.

Here, u see 2 tables. The left one belongs to my 1st Boss. The left 1 belongs to my right. As u can see, there r alot of chairs, papers, wires and books. Its smaller than my room and its messier.

The point is, they don't sweep the floor, they don't clean up, only the cleaner who cleans the "house" comes in every morning to empty the bin. Sad.

But, who's complaining when I only have 3 weeks more to go.

No comments: