Sunday, February 03, 2008

GweeYeopDah!!

Omg, the sudden flood of entries.
Forgive me, for I was deprived before the revival.

Date With THSK-Hero's Birthday Special (Chi Subbed)

  1. That girl has a weird voice. She sounded digitally enhanced.
  2. Yoochun teased Junsu again! YooSu Alert!!
  3. Junsu is sooooo cute! He got so embarrassed when he was caught on tape stretching himself after dinner.
  4. Their Acapella is improving alot! I love Yunho's deep (bass) voice! Amazing!
  5. I haven't said this, and I thought I should take the chance to do so. SeungIlChukaHaMiDa Youngwoong Jaejoong!!!
  6. Apparently the boys knows what Jaejoong needs the most, and I think these gifts are the most precious to him.
  7. Jaejoong looks so Kawaii when he rests his head on the box.
  8. And YunJae Alert! Yunho had the most complete HUG from Jaejoong!!
I'm really loving Junsu's cuteness more and more. He's the cutest guy on the planet!!
TVXQ Hwaiting!!
3 more days to Yunho's Birthday!

No comments: