Monday, February 25, 2008

TVXQ Week!!

The start of TVXQ Week was Fabulous!

4 shows down,
5 more to go.

OBS Interview was first.
The videos are up in YT, but not yet subbed.
Basically they just sit and talk, which made me look stupid watching them chatting and laughing at things that I don't understand.
So I'll just have to wait patiently for the subs.

SBS Line Up was next!
This is the most anticipated show (in my opinion).
Again, except for a few common words that I manage to pick out, I don't get what they are saying the rest of the time.
But game shows are much easier to comprehend than an interview.
All I know is that my YUNHO Rocks!! He won in the wrestling game!!
YUNJAE Alert when Yunho was up to compete!!
JUNSU never disappoints me!! He jumped over 7 people crouching side-by-side!!
YOOCHUN is great too!! Although I suspect if it hurts with the hoollahoop in between his legs. Mayb I should get my brothers to test it out for me.
More of TVXQ in the next episode of Line Up!!
Woots!!

SBS Inkigayo
A show for singers to perform and promote their new songs.
TVXQ sang YeoHaengGi (Travelling) and Purple Line.
Changed 3 outfits in total!
and they were the Special Performance for that episode.
Of course they would be. They are like the Most Successful Korean Artist at this point in time.
They made me love YeoHaengGi all over again.
I'm wobbling like jelly when they sang the song live!

This Purple Line performance was better than the Japan 1s.

Their entry for this performace was like a mini concert!
Reminds me of O.Jung.Ban.Hap Concert Dejavu!
Can't wait for their Music Bank performance on Fri!!

Happy Sunday - Miraculous Victory and Defeat (Guest starring Yunho, Junsu & Changmin)
Another game show for the 3 members. (Jaejoong & Yoochun went on another show)
I missed this on streaming TV cuz I remembered the time wrongly.
Oh wells, I'll just watch it on YT.
Btw, Kangin (from SuJu) is also on this episode.
Ohs!! I can't wait.
*Scrambles off to load the show on YT*

More shows coming up for the week!!
I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than going crazy over TVXQ returning to Korea for activities, I've been busying myself this weekend with Projects.
Yeps, you didn't hear me wrongly. I have Projects!!
Wahahaha!! Not academic related projects that is.
I'm officially freed from academic activities until further notice.
In other words, I've unofficially Graduated!! (I've yet to get my exam results, much less any ceremonies. There's a possibility *fingers-crossed* for me to repeat a semester.)

Anyways, I've got 3 projects on hand and they're all near to completion.
FYI, I stayed up until 5am on Sat for Project 1, and 6am on Sun for Project 2 & 3.
I'm burning midnight oil again for Projects 2 & 3.
The people I'm submitting my Projects to better be grateful for my efforts,
cuz I'm so guilty of the outcome of completed Project 1.

1: Project Elements > Completed
2: Project Fel > In-Progress
3: Project Laine > In-Progress

I'm thinking of starting out in a slacker job first before going into anything serious.
Not sure if it's a good idea, but I'll see how life goes from here.
Sigh, I'll just be a Full-Time TVXQ fan for this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've wished you before midnight, but my entry happens to have passed midnight.
So here goes...

To Elaine:
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!!
Love, Na ^^

No comments: