Saturday, March 28, 2009

More procrastinating

I'm like one of the most efficient procrastinators in the world! Self-proclaimed, that is.
I've got 2 assignments due this week and I'm still refusing to start on it. This Free-and-Easy lifestyle is starting to crash me.

So anyways, this weekend is house visiting day.
We went to a self-invitation unofficial house-warming party at Altitudes, Taringa.
Basically we invited ourselves to their house and held a..... I'd say gathering.
Our point was to go 'Googoogaga' over their sub-penthouse, which really is an apartment with a big balcony.
I guess the biggest achievement for that trip was that we found Anabelle a new roommate.
Meet SpiderBob.
So we left since the owners had plans for tonight. We were suppose to go home and work on our assignments, but after leaving college, leaving daily served western food, Fish & Chips at A Salt and Battery in the Ville was calling out to our stomachs.
Na was more hungry than to be conscious of taking photos to share with everybody. I swear I placed the camera on the table so I'd remember to snap a shot of my fish&chips. Unfortunately, my eyes only set upon the camera after I've wiped clean my plate.
So, that's Na's weekend life for you.
Cheers!

No comments: