Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Take a breather

Na's back in Aussie and within 2 days, she got her engine running and back on (school's) track.

Na has moved in Aussie!!
No more old Union College Life!
Updates on new snail mail address soon, cuz while u're sitting there waiting for a form of communication with your old friend (that's me), I'm busy getting used to sharing bathroom with my housemate, waking up to no breakfast on the table, a single sized bed, and sharing territories (by which I mean kitchen storage/bathroom storage/etc.) with housemates.

But I'm definitely not regreting my decision to move out of college. Bcuz word has it that after we moved out, the number of Asians in Union College has dropped from approx. 30 people to less than 10.
Yikes!
Meal times must suck horribly being cornered by white skins and blondie/brunettes.

Surprisingly, the homesick part started days before my departure and ended on the 2nd day of arrival in Brissy.
I got used to this place almost immediately, not feeling the longingness I've had on my first trip.

Na admits: The fact that UQ has a new internet download quota promotion of 30gb for A$50 (usual price A$240) really makes Na alot more comforted and willing to return.
At least now she can watch YT and download TVXQ more freely without worrying too much about draining her quota.

Skype me soon before this Download Quota Promtion ends (on 31March). After that I won't be able to Skype as much as I want to anymore.

Na's Regrets: Changmin's Super Duper Belated Birthday Dedicated Post is right up!

No comments: