Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NHK Utacon

Looks like KBS's Open Concert, they have all sorts/genres available.
Although the audio isn't the best, but my darlings are still sounding excellent!

Na sees Yoochun's hair: *Pukes in mouth*

2 Trips to Three Monkeys/West End within 3 days.
Getting home late in Brissy is not the same as in S'pore.
Late in S'pre = After 1am.
Late in Brissy = After 11pm. - Since public transport ends by 10pm-ish.

Life in Union College is like going on a Vacation with a Tour Group.
Meal times are fixed and menu is more or less pre-decided.

Life in Campus Lodge is like going on a Free-and-Easy Vacation.
I eat whenever I want, whatever I want, wherever I want.

No wonder I prefer life in Brissy so much more than before.

Nowadays, every weekend seems filled with places to go and things to see.
Next stop, IKEA at Logan.

Na says: Meatball sauce, here I come!!! ^^

No comments: