Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I am total boy crazy nowadays. It must be the influence of Ningzhen(nz).

Recently, its this PS Cafe Cartel dude... This dude just looks cute, not suave, so he'll probably last one week in my head. LoL

Actually, there's another. This one is realli my type of guy, but there's no one to confide in... The ppl who know who he is are pple i cant trust in the Boy Crazy world. The pple i can trust wont know who he is.. I dont even know his name! I just know him... Its just complicated.

My headache isnt going away. I am having it now... my brain gave me a few days off and now its back to square one again... i'm trying to hold it down, dont stress it too much, stop it from getting worse and keep it there.

Now I am working on BCA and Wcom.. I need peeps to do some surveys for me. I need them for my Wcom. I made the survey short and sweet so pls dont reject me. hehe.

No comments: