Wednesday, November 02, 2005

:p

Chad Michael Murray Rox!

Surprised? I just finish watching "A Cinderella Story", by Hillary Duff (..boring...) and Chad Michael Murray (WooooHoo!!). LoL.

I wanna be Cinderalla too. Except that I dont want bimbotic(ugly and stupid) stepmother and stepsisters and I wanna be with my daddy forever and I love my brothers, mum and ah ma. Hehe. I just want the Prince Charming part. *blush*
I sound so despo, just daydreaming.

I've been watching cable non-stop for days since the cableman came to fix the digital box. This is kewl. Cuz the box provides a tv guide, listing out the programmes for today, tmr and the day aft tmr. Now, I have practically a tv timetable for everyday!

I am super cheena now (altho i dont like da word 'cheena'). I am watching taiwan dramas, taiwan entertainment news frm 3 cable channels, listening to ALOT of mandarin music, speaking loads of mandarin Now. Kinda freakin out. OhOh! I am crazy over Chinese stars now(excluding Chad Michael Murray). Ultra Crazy.

I am Mad.

No comments: