Monday, November 21, 2005

I Can't Take It Anymore

This sem is killing me. Stressed Out!

Projects for every modules, excluding POA and MAEC, and don't think POA and MAEC is any easier, cuz the tutorials are getting lenghty as the weeks pass.

First, lets start with the almost due LMS. Seems like all the groups are doing filming. It looks less embarassing and more attractive as a package. Now, after filming for 2days, I dont find it any more attractive or any less embarassing than a role play in class. I dont understand how can the actors/actresses manage to film all day long, eat packet meals, NG all the time, act in the costumes, and stand the directors commands. Tolerate all that just for the fame and fortune? Brrr...

Then its WCOM. We have to do reports and surveys. The planning is stressing me out already. Imagine the rest of the project. Freaking shit.

I haven even touched on BCA yet! My lappie is down for days and I cant do anything related to computers! Murder me, Somebody.

Can't explain how stressed up I am this sem, but I realli hafta buck up already. I am too far behind. I am not used to this.

1 comment:

Jac said...

hello sheena!! remember me? yeah just dropping by. =). take care!!!