Saturday, November 26, 2005

I just broke down.

Well, I am in NP sports hall now playing nanny to all da campers' belongings... How exciting.

School hasn't gotten any more interesting since the last post. Instead, it's worse. I just ended my LMS project on a rather good note and now I have IAC to fret over. This is never gonna end.

Its freaking cold today... Everyone is falling sick. It must be the weather and the stress. My brain is not functioning nowadays. I keep having migranes and its so bad that i end up vomitting. Seriously, I wasnt this stressed up during my O's...

I hear people cheering now.. They realli hafta mordenize their cheers, its dammit boring... I feel relieved that I didnt volunteered to be a GL. With my workload now, I cant afford more responsibilities. On the other hand, after seeing how fun the camp is, I kinda regret that I didnt join them. Anyways, if i was given another chance to choose, I would still rather not join. I've changed my mind about getting into the Astro commitee.. I realli seriously cant afford anymore responsiblities. The fact that I am so stressed up shows that my future will be tougher than it looks. I think i will just be content with a member status and just stay low profile in anything other than studies.
Whew! Thats rather different of me. LoLx

OhOh! Hi Jac! Can nv forget ya! Although I think we only met once or twice... hehex


PS. There's no tagboard cuz i see no use of it. No ones tagged there since and I wont go ard asking ppl to tag on my blog desperately. So just read and scram. No offence.
:D

No comments: