Sunday, July 01, 2007

Finally... The End of Trips

I was getting so sick of traveling that I almost backed out of the Shanghai trip the day before.

I'm so exhausted. I couldn't keep myself awake since I got home. After the touch down, I got home, managed to force myself to unpack my luggage and put myself to bed straight after. No chit-chats with family at all.

The next day, on a Saturday, I had to go school at 10am for a project meeting, which I was terribly late and ended up skipping it. But I still had to collect the materials for the project asap, so I met up with my Shanghai Troopers @ the meeting to pass me the stuff. Had lunch together and hung out at Ice Rocks in HollandV. I swear I could barely keep myself awake to be attentive to what everyone has to say, needless to say join in the conversations.

After that, I got home straight away, meaning cabbing home because I was too shagged, and plopped on my bed to LaLaLand, all the way to dinner. After dinner, had my first contact with my beloved TV for a short while and I'm back to Zzz again.

I woke up unwillingly this 'morning' (early afternoon) because my room was heating up like a freaking oven. Had 'breakfast' (brunch) and then I got comfy on my sofa and yeps... another nap until dinner.

And now, I can finally keep myself awake. It's back to school tmr and I'm not prepared for classes. Screwed.

I think I'll blog about the trip another day. It's too long and tedious for my state-of-mind right now.

Just to let you know, although I'm one of those who slept the most during the trip, and I really hardly slept, so I can't imagine how the others are coping. Or maybe it's just me cuz I'm really a sleeper. Anyways, till next time.

No comments: