Friday, June 22, 2007

Moving my Mattress

I'm finally moving for good. No turning back, because I've moved my closet, now I only have a few pieces of clothes lying inside.

I'll officially move in when my mattress goes down, and I don't have to lay a finger to get it done. There are people in the house who are desperate for me to move. They will do it for me at no cost.

I've not had a decent Full day rest at all this holiday, and I never will. Let see...
BBDC
HoChiMin
BBDC
Tanjung Pinang
Pack Room
Project
Shanghai
I've never tried having something to do Everyday during holidays... until now.
I swear I'll get all the rest I want for the next holiday! Nobody dare to disrupt that!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call me crazy, I've got 20gb of TVXQ stuff right now. I can't live with it all in my HDD so I bought DVDs to burn it in... As a collection. :D

Now I'm juz waiting for my brother to get off the PC so that I can start burning. TVXQ Bansai!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to my room. I've been in the new room the whole of today... clearing up, stacking things up nicely, folding any clothes that can be folded so that my closet can fit..

FYI, my closet space has shrunk from 2 closets to 1... My room shrunk so much, I have not much space left to walk.
Both my brothers has gained 1 closet each and more room space.
In return, I've got a toilet to myself.

Now I realise how much I've lost in comparison to how much they have gained.
Grrr.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To lighten up my spirits, I've had quite abit of TVXQ today.

Yesterday, on MTVchinese, when it was nearly 8pm, there was TVXQ - Hug.
On MTVchinese's J&K Pop show, aired on every weekdays 7pm.

Every Thursday is K-Pop day and there will definitely be TVXQ on K-Pop day.. Because TVXQ are like the hottest Korean Boyband in Taiwan after Shinhwa. Also because they've been really active for the past few years, there's always something new to talk about.

Wells, they had the debut MV for Lovin' You last week, so this week, it was TVXQ classic day.
Didn't translate that correctly... but I don't know how to do it right.. afterall, their average age is only 20 years old, abit wrong to use the word classic...

But anyways.. I woke up early at 11.30 am today to watch the repeat telecast of the show again.. Just to watch TVXQ - Hug one more time.

And then, at 12nn, it was VMAJ 2007 repeat telecast. Missed the first one and the 1st repeat telecast because I was overseas.. This is the one and only repeat telecast I'll be able to catch because I'll be away for the rest of the telecast. Damn.

Anyways, caught the live performance of TVXQ - O Jung.Ban.Hap. Korean/Japanese Ver.
This time, on the big screen, I noticed something..
Yunho dropped his earpiece during the performance.. You can see snippets of him struggling to put it back whenever he can.. Oh no..
But he can still sing in tune and dance on the beat. SarangHaeYo!!

Then I saw them getting the award on the big screen.. although it's not my first time watching it but I was still smiling from ear to ear.
For all the hardwork they put in, They deserved it.



This is like the Debut of TVXQ. First Single, First Song, First MV, First Song Sung in Every language.

I remember the boys were saying how the MV was design to portray their selling point... which started out good, but was ruined after the release of other singles.

Hero Jaejoong - Man with Tie, Roses. - Mysterious, Lover.
Micky Yoochun - Shaving, Attractive Bachelor.
Xiah Junsu - Dressed like a Rich Boy, Pen&Paper and Violin-like instrument (forgot the name) (Edit)Chello? Did I spell it correctly? - Charisma
Max Changmin - Cutie Pie lazing on the bed with a little Kitty. - Cute Boy(he IS the youngest)
Uknow Yunho - Sporty with a Football. - Leader.

Now that they've shown their true colours, it became...

Hero Jaejoong - Straightforward, Frank, does jokes with a cool face, which makes it funnier.
Micky Yoochun - Prince Charming.
Xiah Junsu - Act Cute, Oyagi Gags (Cold Jokes) King.
Max Changmin - Acts older than his age, the oldest acting like the youngest and the youngest acting like the olderst.
Uknow Yunho - Still the leader, only one who keeps the image. :D

Love 2 parts of the MV,
  • When Changmin kissed the Kitty... Awe...
  • When Yunho winked...
  • Ahhhhhh!! Killer-wink!!!

    For the benefit of those with low-bandwidth

    No comments: