Thursday, July 26, 2007

Take a deep breath before starting.

I've changed the picture on top again. The other 1 was getting boring and I found a prettier 1. If u never noticed, it changes every 10secs. It'll probably take 30secs for the 1st round.. abit laggy cuz it's quite huge. Consecutively, it'll be 10 secs. So I guess by the time u're done with this post, the gif image should be ready for viewing.

I've been quite busy lately, which explains MIA-ness in here. It's all because of the stupid IP (Integrated Project), which nearly cost our lives when we were at it. I don't expect you to know the stress-level and importance of an IP, because to you, it's just another project. But to me(us), it's a never before pressure, partly due to the time constraints.

It's something like having 3 projects with the same dateline, because there were 3 modules. Only that there seems to be an extra project workload because there's an extra requirement of integrating the 3 projects to make it look like 1.

After the Shanghai IP is done, we have the Nivea IP. Then it's time for exams. Which will mean Nivea IP 2nd round. It never ends, does it?

Well, after we presented the Shanghai IP project, I left for dor's bday dinner. The turnout was small, but it didn't matter, it was a small but fun group. Then it was off to changi to see mel(sasa) off. Once again, she was a little blinded by her other friends to take much notice of us. At least there were only 3 groups of friends this time, so we still manage to grab a little of her attention.

The usual plan was to take a cab down to my place after seeing mel off and stay for the night. Geraint couldn't as he had plans for the afternoon the next day. When we were persuading him to join us, somebody suggested to go to his place instead. I don't mind, his place is far better than mine. So off to Geraint's house.

We played Nintendo Wii for the entire night. We started straight after we reach his house until 5+ in the morning. I was one of the 1st to declare GG, together with Geraint. Alvin, Fel and Dory stayed up for another hour playing Tennis. The entire night, all of us, except Geraint, were running from the TV+Wii controller to the computer. Online shopping and Wii-ing at the same time.

At 10+ in the morning, we woke up, washed up and seeing that the boys are not yet awake, we played more Wii. We only just started the game and Alvin joined us, followed by Geraint. And it was back to the Wii frenzy. Played until 2, when Geraint had to leave for his volunteer work. Fine, we packed up unwillingly and headed home.

I feel like buying Wii now.. it's only S$600!!

That was last weekend. On monday, I was suppose to send my mummy off to Dubai for business. But I signed up for Captains ball and I was not allowed to withdraw because the group was outnumbered. Half of them couldn't turn up with valid excuses.

In the end, my group won the game without even touching the ball. It's either we were too pro or the other group withdrew, allowing us to walkover. There was suppose to be round 2 yesterday, which we decided to withdraw, for whatever reasons I have no idea. So ultimately, we never played.

Finally bought a pair of creative speakers for the sake of my faulty speakers on my laptop. These new speakers toured around Singapore before finally reaching home. From Marina to Changi(East) then to home(West). (:

HARRY POTTER and THE DEATHLY HALLOWS is WONDERFUL!!!!! It's definitely the Best Book Ever!! Maybe because this is already the last book, and half the world have already read the other 6 books, so JK Rowling didn't even bother to write any introduction to the characters, the plot or background of Harry Potter.

Right from the start it was war. Chaos (in the good way) from the 1st page all the way to the last. I reread the Very Last Chapter countless of times, because I love it so much! For those who gave up on Phoenix and decided not to go on, trust me, persevere on Phoenix, get over and done with on Half Blood, and enjoy Hallows. It's wayyyy better than The Da Vinci Code.

Oh.. and my Computer and HDD are now completely full with TVXQ. I can't burn DVDs yet.. the problem has not been solved. So I'll have to use tonnes of CDs instead. People should really try making CDs alittle larger. At least 1 Gb.. 700mb is way too small.

If you thought I can finally write a post without mentioning TVXQ, then I'm so sorry to disappoint you. But it's only a small portion. The top is pretty much about my life, which I have no idea why did I have to share it, maybe because I needed an explanation for my MIA-ness.

No comments: