Wednesday, August 01, 2007

ZW is my TVXQ Lucky Charm (:

The following picture will show you my new addition to the TVXQ posters on my wall.

This is the 'infamous' framed up autograph TVXQ FITB Poster! Woots!!
If you're asking how come the poster looks so small and the frame looks so big, then I must explain.
You see, IKEA only sells frames on fixed sizes. It was either 50cm width or 70 cm width. This poster is 51cm, which pretty much explains everything.


Alright, next splurge on TVXQ is this Arena37C Mag.
I see '???' above your heads. It's a Japanese Entertainment Magazine.
It's imported from Japan, I found it in Kinokuniya, so guess the price. (:

Anyways, it was worth it. read the headings. TVXQ 20 Page! Anything for that, definitely a collectible.

Once again, I love ZW soooo muchh!! She is seriously my TVXQ Lucky Charm. Everytime I am out with her, I'll accidentally bump into TVXQ products. If it wasn't for Zw and her friend's birthday, we wouldn't be in Kino and I wouldn't have found the mag. Happy Happy! :D
I love going out with Zw <333
It's pretty much on TVXQ's FITB Japan Live Tour in Budokan. The full page solo pictures, and group pictures are awesome. Some may think it's a waste of money, cuz the article is written in Japanese, but it's just like a small portion. Most of the 20 page consists of pictures.. Very graphic, good for people like mee (:


Ordered and Paid for my Yunho and Changmin Tees. Check the website and you'll find my name on it. Not joking. It's arriving in a weeks time and after sorting it out, I'll most probably get it in 2 weeks time!!
Ahhhh!!!
Should I frame it up or
Should I wear it??

Notice that my sentences are short and brief. I just got home from BBDC and getting warmed up on my project.
I feel like someone just hit the fast forward button.
My brain is dying.

No comments: