Saturday, March 08, 2008

About Time for a new Wish List

Well, considering that there's only less than 2 months left, I've decided to edit my WishList pane.
I can't emphasize enough that everyone who reads this right now has approximately 2 months of preparation for the items listed in the WishList pane.
Note that all items are listed in the order of preference, which means the 1st one on the list is the most desired, where the last one is the least desired (but still desired) item.

On to more TVXQ Craze!

Yunho's single is out!!

Through the 5 solo singles, I realise how their solo songs are tailored to the individual members and every song is best sang by the designated member of TVXQ.
Therefore, I strongly recommend everyone to listen to the 10 songs in the 5 Trick Singles by Tohoshinki.
Changmin: Two Hearts / Wild Soul
Yoochun: Runaway / My Girlfriend
Junsu: If...!? / Rainy Night
Yunho: Close To You / Crazy Life
Jaejoong: Keyword / Maze
(Note that this are some relevant info needed for 2 items listed in the WishList.)

TVXQ - Jaejoong Comment on Keyword / Maze

Oh my... look at Changmin's arms!!!
The distinct height difference!!
and the Hyungs' fear of Changmin's strength!
His presence alone makes Jaejoong panic.
ROFL!!

The two most adorable member of TVXQ.
No. 1 adorable/cutie imparting his skills to No. 2 adorable/cutie

I love the line:
Jaejoong - "That's why you're not charismatic"
LMAO!!

This video got me into the Balloons craze again.

Junsu gets embarrassed

He's cute naturally and getting embarrassed makes him cuter!

This next 1 has got to be my all time favourite video cut.
Yunho and Junsu (HoSu) Cuteness!!

Omg!
I can watch this over and over again!
My No. 1 and No. 2 TVXQ!!!!
GweeYeopWoh Saranghaeyo!!

No comments: