Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Kpop related

Before I begin,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. ACW!!!

Now, despite being away from home, Na still gets concern over Singapore matters.
With the convenience of the internet and a huge Singapore community here at UQ, we are able to get hold of the hottest topics that Singaporeans are chatting over coffee right now at your nearest Kopitiam.

Let me know if I'm out-dated, but I only JUST received this from a fellow Sgrean frm uni.





Some find it entertaining, but most find it torturous to watch.
I personally found someone whom I can judge as much as I want to because it wouldn't hurt to have 1 more person criticising her.
Still, at the end of the video, I could feel the pain in my ears throbbing overwhelming my sense of satisfaction while throwing snide remarks about her Engrish.

*TskTskTsk!*
Why is it that only pretentious girls sign up for pageant while the intelligent ones rather climb the corporate ladder?
Or maybe because most of our pretentious wannabes are both stupid and ugly, while the pretentious girls from other countries can also be pretty and have great acting abilities.

After saying all of the above, now I wish I was born a boy, so that I'd be spared from being judged according to my above statements.

Na whispers under her breath: "I'm not pretty, and not particularly smart. But at least I know my limits...."

No comments: