Saturday, August 01, 2009

Frightened

There's so much going in my mind that it's whirling.
*Stretches into drawer and popped panadols for some relief*

Ever since last night, bad news have been flooding my laptop, striking me with almost the worst news I could imagine. Different forms of speculation started stirring up which made me more unrest.

My mind twirled with concoctions of what's gonna happen while praying that nothing happened and all will be good at the end.

Remember when my msn nick reads "Na cries herself to sleep nowadays". I didnt mean it literally at that time.
But I'm afraid the tears that haven't seen daylight in quite a long time is gonna come out to play really soon.
*Fingers crossed*

I really wanna be optimistic, but past experiences tell me otherwise.

No comments: