Monday, October 10, 2005

Head Spinning

My head has been hurting for 2 days in a row already. It started hurting because I've been watching too much television, causing the nerve frm my eye to my brain to tense up. I thought it would get better after a good night rest, but it didnt. My neighbour had to fix their stupid aircons for the whole day! All the drilling and hammering is giving me no peace at all. Finally, the workers decided to call it a day, and my brain feels better now. Panadol seems to be losing its effect on me, it takes a longer time to stop the pain. I had to stick salonpas on my forehead to soothe the pain. Because of my headache, I had to miss watching the movie 'Corpse Bride'. Nvm, I can watch it another time, if not, I'll just have to miss it. Tight on cash now.
WOoHoo! My mom just told me that I dont have to go work!!! It happens that there's not enough computer in the office! Well, my job was to install and test out a new wages software in the accounting com, but if I were to use that com, the accountant will not have a com to give out salary(using the old method) in time. So, she will have to do everything herself without my help. LoLx! Soooo Lucky! that means I dont have to work! I can stay at home and slack guilt free! Double WooHooooo!

No comments: