Monday, October 31, 2005

End of Hols, Start of Sem.

Finally its sch again. New sem, new mods. Sigh.

My mom seems to be picking on me all the time. She has everything to say about all I do. I have been keeping quiet, ignoring her comments for quite some time already. I've kept peace for so long and I have my limits. Grrr...

1st day of my 2nd sem is only 2hrs, exactly the same as my Very 1st day of school. LoLx. Haven get my textbooks yet, haven gotten my notes yet.
I am afraid, I am clueless, I am terrified, I am dubious of my future.
I need hope, I need faith, I need strength.

Sometimes, I realli feel like giving up. It so tiring to live on. Sometimes I find live realli meaningless. We strive so hard just to survive, and yet we live to die. Ironic. I dont know what my future will be like, I am afraid to face it, no confidence. Now I get to take breaks in school, but when I step into the outside world, there will be no breaks, it would be work everyday until retirement. The break only comes when everything ends. Is this worth it, can I take it?

I hate myself. I love myself.

?.?.

Simply Happy. Simply Sad.

No comments: