Thursday, October 06, 2005

I PASSED!

Thats right! I passed every single module! I dont have to appeal! all my worries are gone! I am now guilt free! I was so afraid that I didnt dare to wake up this 'morning'. Whenever I think of my result slip, I see red Fs all over it! I've never felt so useless before! Thank God when i finally plucked up courage to check it out, I found no failures at all! no Ds at all! but there were no As either. Who cares, as long as I passed thats all that matterz.

So far my mom hasnt asked me to work yet. I realli hope they wont mention it anymore. I hate working. I think I should start studying for next semester. Mayb I should go get my new textbooks and start the sem early. My mom scolded me for not working hard enough. Now I am the least likeable child in the family. I receive relatively less encouragements and rewards frm my parents. Feel like Im having the middle child syndrome, but if i look frm another point of view, I am realli the most useless child in the family. So both parties are at fault. Mayb i should realli start pulling up my socks before i ask for more.

No comments: