Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm Back!

I've been home for 3 days already but I only feel like updating the blog now. Only write this because weiyuan complained!

I tell you ah! Thailand has a major transvesttite problem! I saw alot of aquas, hell lot of aquas! Among the aquas I've seen in thai, there was one which caught my attention. It was realli realli tall and *ahem* pretty. What's so special abt It, is that It has Super Big Breast! at least a Cup E! In addition, It was wearing a corset that looks too small for It to the extent that the corsat only cover until Its nipples, the rest of the breast is flowing out of Its clothes! I bet guys would struggle whether to look or not to look at that particular aqua!

Freaking shit. I am watching some "use a condom, have safe sex" documentary on MTV. Seeing the different ways of advertising this campaigne in different countries is funny. In one commercial, they put the condom over a gaseos drink can, shake it, and opened it. The condom expanded like a balloon and the drink spilled out, showing how tough the condom is! Sick shittingly funny!

Dont know wats wrong with my stomach. It's been aching since the day b4, lao sai 3 times only. Realise that i should watch out on my diet. ate 3 pears just now, dont know if my tummy can take it.

No comments: