Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So Slow!

I almost forgot all about blogging. haha. I've finished the entire show Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa! Channel U still has a Long way to go. Im starting a new show Er Zhuo Ju Zi Wen. I prefer this show to the FrogPrince. Nicer, looking for the comics. Downloading the full epi of Er Mo Zai Shen Bian for 4days already. Its very slow! only 72.7% downloaded!

I'll be going to Batam to attend my cousin's wedding. My relationship with this cousin is kinda ambiguous. Im not sure if he is my close relative or not. My ah ma is his mom's birth mom, and his mom is adopted by my ah ma's sister. Now, my ah ma's sister passed away, but his mom has always knew and acknwledged my ah ma as her birth mom. So... haha. Blurred. Leaving for the weekend. Hate weddings in Batam. It can last for 5hrs! Annoying. Dont know what am i to wear too. I dont wanna be too formal but I dont wanna disrespect the couple too. Sigh. Headache.

Should I go visit the Astro camp tmr? I feel lazy. I hate travelling so I love to stay at home. Mayb I will drop by for a short little while. Hafta pass them their little souveneirs, hope they will be able to make good use of it for that night. haha.. dont think dirrty orhx... LoLx

2 comments:

chengwei said...

sb here...lolx..the persent so cheap skate de..swing awhile den drop liaox...=(..rmb to buy bdae present for mi..i dun1 cheap skate again le arx!!!cw ask u go batam...buy better souvenirs back...and he ask u to slap him instead of mi

chengwei said...

sb lying... he thinks it is kinky and wants you to slap him... HARD.