Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dear Mr. Santa Claus,

I am Sheena Ng living in Singapore. I've been a good gurl this year and you promised Christmas presents for those who have been good. I have not done anything wrong for this entire year.
I've been nice to my friends.
I've listened to my parents and not rebel.
I never disrespect my grandmother.
I attended my cousin's wedding without complains.
I've been doing my project and handing them up on time.
I helped out on fixing the internet problem at home.
I bought presents for everybody's birthday at home.
I never scolded any dialet vulgarities this year.
I've done many many good things this year.

I dont ask for much. Just give me Cash. I'll decide wat i want later. I'll send you another letter to decide on how much I want. Just in case you miss me, I will be writing to you again and add on to the list of good things I've done this year.

PS. I do not have a chimney and a Christmas tree, so u can just climb over my gate and leave the present under my money trees. Thx.

Love,
Sheena

No comments: