Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Reliving the Past

I saw my secondary school's largest crush ytday!!

He's working at New Urban Male Heeren!!

He looks more yandao than i last saw him!! (tt was approx. 1-2yrs ago)

I liked him since end of Sec1(2001). All the way until he left the sch. Mayb the admiration faded when he is no longer near me.

I tried to find out his whearebouts, where is he studying after the Os. He ended up in a sch I refuse to enter. We were seperated for good.

Now, I still get occasional updates on his status. Currently he is attached. :'(


Remember the days I ogled at him... heehee... Yes, he looked delicious. Everytime i see him ard, I would get realli distracted. Whenever he passes me, I would blush and turn away. My friends would tease me. I loved to daydream about the both of us.

I am very sure that no matter what kind of a person he is, what bad habits he has, what a bad person he is, how much he loathes me(if he does),
I realli realli realli would stead him even if its only for a day.

If he ever asks me, pop the question(impossible), likes me,
I will accept him without any doubts.

Just realised how desperate I sound, but he is realli worth all these. Sorry if I just sent shivers down ur spine. Just have the sudden urge to say all these. lolx

No comments: