Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I woke up this morning wondering wat my future will be like. I ain't got a decent brain, no motivation, ultimate slacker, no super ultra modell looks, no talent.
Wats gonna happen to me 3yrs later?
wateva.

I am not studying. Its not that I dont want to, but I just cant get myself to(see wat i mean).

I missed the X'mas celebrations. Read blogs, found 3 groups of people celebrating X'mas. Now i know who to join for the next celebration to get the most fun(shan n gang). lolx. & I know who Not to join if i want a happy new year(sb n gang). lolx*2.

hmm...3 more days till the countdown starts. Haven got any programs for tat night yet. Seems like there wont be any party for my mom and her frens(the organiser muz b out of town). tat means i'll either spend it with my mummy daddy and brother, or friends. tough decision.

After da countdown, it will be common test. After common test, time to shop for CNY. Woohoo. cant wait. After the shopping is done, time to gorge myself with food and money. After the playing, back to mundane old life.

Seriously, this is the most exiting part of every year, the rest of the days just cannot make it.

This year, there wasnt much of a X'mas mood for me. Tiring X'mas.

Next year, I wish for a better year. Every year I do new year resolutions, but none seem to come true. I wanna try it 1 last time. Let me sum them up and post it in my next entry. Looking forward for a better 2006.

No comments: