Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dear Mr. Santa Claus,

Hello! This is my 2nd letter this year. Have you received my last letter?

I will be leaving for Japan in a few days time. My whole family will be going, so my door will be locked up. You wont be able to put the presents under the money tree inside. But dont worry. I have many bonsai plants in my porch. you can put the presents underneath them. Oh, please wrap the presents in waterproof wrappers (pls inform the elfs tat) bcuz i wont be back until after X'mas.

I realised I did do something wrong. I cant buy presents in time for my all my good friends. I cant garauntee good presents from Japan either. I am guilty of depriving my friends of Xmas presents. But its not entirely my fault. I've been busy with projects all due on 19th Dec 05!

Ohoh! my friend Yunshan has been realli nice to us, so please grant her Xmas wishes too. And Yongkang remembers the Astroboys' birthday, so please give him a nicer present this year. Shengbao has been reali mean to me and he is still a gay, so you can forget about getting him anything.

Thank you Santa!

Love,
Sheena :)

No comments: