Thursday, December 29, 2005

Men?

Today I went studying with cw at his hse. In the evening, shan called. well, as usual, she was bothered about 'him'. cw and i tried to counsell her, give her our 2cents worth, juz to make her feel slightly tiny bit better. lolx.

We end up talking about guys the whole time. cw says that the best way to walk into a man's heart is by filling his stomach. how true is that?

I've decided to go ask around, applying my wcom skills tat i've learnt. My results, most guys agreeed. In fact, if i nv rmb wrongly all the guys agreed.

So, mayb I shld work my way into my man's heart through his stomach. Although i haven decided who that man shld be, its better to start early, get ready for my 'him' to arrive. lolx.

Therefore, I will be learning how to cook, starting from cooking my own lunch(more like food and random timings) and not rely on my maid anymore.
Well, at least i can cook my own egg, n i can cook instant noodles, and fried rice, and turn cooked rice into porridge(a trick my ahma taught me). OhOh, I was forced to cook my own pasta and used campbell soup as the sauce, and it tasted pretty good(Oof, feeling hungry already). I like inventing new kinds of eggs, like peanut butter on egg(i find it gross, but my didi kinda liked it), and frying sunnyside up on a bread(its like frying bread in butter and adding a sunnyside up on the bread), its a lazy way of making egg toast but it was good-butter bread egg-delicious. I baked cookies with my mom a few times. I dont do it now cuz the oven is broken and i m not exactly happy abt my mom.

No comments: