Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI!!!!!

3 Days younger than my little brother!! Happy 17th Birthday Lee Seung Hyun!!
The sweeet magnae with the bossy leader of Big Bang!! Wahahaha!!
Jkjk... G-Dragon is just as Awesome. C=
They always look so good in glasses. I wonder how his Hyungs celebrated for him.
He freaking don't look 17 here. He can pass off as 21 la!
And when I turn around to take a look at my younger brother, I wonder what happened to him. He can freaking pass off as a 7 year old Japanese Kid (according to 2 different taxi uncles in 2 different incidents).
I'm sorry I had to use this picture with G-Dragon's ugly bun. But I just love the G-Ri Love as much as I love the YunJae love. Ahhhhhhh~~
Btw, birthdays aside. I'm intending to buy the TVXQ photo diary (aka Organiser/planner). Any1 interested please PM me asap. (or if anyone is interested in getting it for me for X'mas, PM me immediately as well *chuckles*)
FYI, I'll be placing the order b4 leaving for Taiwan.
Notice my little changes in the blog skin.
A note to those who thinks they can run away from getting TVXQ presents for me this X'mas.
*evil laughter*
My love for TVXQ is still going strong.

Warning: Dramatic langauge used here.
After my laptop almost saying RIP to me, I realise the importance of Yunho in my life.
Since then, I rank Yunho (and TVXQ) 1st in my life,
then school work (which also gave me inconvenience during the time my laptop went into coma)
and thirdly BigBang.

So I sincerely ask all readers to take a good look at my WISHLIST section and preferably Memorise it. *Winks* =D

No comments: