Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kpop Crazy Panda

Common Test just started this morning at 8.30am and it ended at 10am.
With a just repaired computer and a hectic lifestyle, I only started "mugging" the day before.

Taking it slow, reading word for word in the day, and rushing to do speed memorising at night.
I manage to cram most of what was covered in the Revision Lt by 5pm and I still had 2 more hours until my trip to the exam hall. With the urge to just leave it as that and depend on luck, I popped into bed and fell asleep, praying that I'll be able to wake up in 2 hrs time.

Not bad, I only slept for 30minutes more, but that also means that I must cab to school. The paper was somehow tricky, or maybe I was just not functioning well. I really shouldn't have slept.

My initial intention was to go home, nap awhile and then do some vacation necessity shopping after that. But the girls suggested to go Town, which I can't seem to decline when PS (comics connection) has been calling out to me for ages. Ultimately, I only got 1 TVXQ item, which does not satisfy my hunger for more. Taiwan!! Here I Come!!!

Met up with my brother straight away at Vivo to get some holiday necessities (1st aid, medicine, etc.) and headed home immediately.

I thought I would head to bed instantly, but the temptation of Kpop is just too much for me to handle.
At the very same moment, I'm talking to my 1st Dong Bang friend about TVXQ and in another window, sab and I are discussing abt Big Bang.
In another window, I'm doing TVXQ online shopping.

Up to now, within 48 hrs, I only spent 2hrs sleeping.
For some1 who used to sleep at least 10hrs a day, I'm having a great time torturing my brain, but pampering my eyes (with Kpop).

Something I saw and Love sooo muchh!!


Happy Birthday Alvin!!!
You're like a Live Facebook with the angel application. Whoever wishes you happy birthday, you'll bless them with the Alvin Angel.

There seems to be a never-ending list of Happy Birthdays. Haiz...

No comments: