Saturday, December 01, 2007

Obsessive Kpop Craze

I'm guilty of a possible change of heart )=
I still Love Yunho but there's someone else.... but he is only my didi's age *frowns*

Big Bang
(From left to right): G-Dragon, SuengRi(standing), Daesung(kneeling), Taeyang, T.O.P.

Clearly portraying a different image from TVXQ, and has an average age that's 2 years younger than TVXQ, and they are waaaay shorter than TVXQ (and TVXQ has preeeettier complexion). Their dance routines are very different from TVXQ as well.
Big Bang is from YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment's strongest rival. YG concentrates more on talent and skills than looks (obviously), but SM has the whole package, their artists/trainees must look good and learn the skills in order to get picked.
But no matter how talented or skillful one is, looks is still an important factor in this industry, so the boys in YG can't be too ugly, they should at least be decent looking that's package-able. Somehow, there's gonna be 1 or 2 good-looking dudes in a band.

Let me introduce to you Lee Seung Hyun, stage name: SeungRi. He's only turning 17 this december. Bloodly hell! SeungRi is 3 days younger than my didi la!!!!! (and he's 10 cm shorter than Yunho!!)
And I always have a 2nd on my list: G-Dragon, real name: Kwon JiYong -- leader of the group. Same age as me (= But debut in YG Entertainment a looooong time ago.
Big Bang's new MV. Featuring Korea's top actor Lee Dong Gun.

Big Bang - Last Farewell

Nice story line.
SeungRi is sooooo HOT!! Not 1 bit of him looks like a 16+ year old boy!!

Big Bang on 2 episodes of Sukira (SUper junior KIss the RAdio) with LeeTuek and EunHuyk!
SM Entertainment & YG Entertainment Bansai!!!!!

Somehow I can't seem to find enough patience to watch Big Bang videos... I start screening and skipping parts of the videos, which is strictly a No-No when I watch TVXQ videos (I can rewatch and notice every detail of the boys).

Therefore, I conclude that my TVXQ Love is still safe (althought I'm listening more of Big Bang music & skipping TVXQ's recently).

No comments: