Tuesday, December 25, 2007

More Taiwan (while I was away) Updates

No words can describe how much I love the TV in Taiwan.
There were so many channels that I can't decide on which 1 to watch!

The best thing was, I actually managed to catch 恶作剧二吻 Episode 1 (12omin special) in Taiwan!
Woots!!
I didn't know it was the premiere on sunday and just accidentally saw the starting singsong part of the show. I literally screamed in the room and my brothers jumped to silence me.

Dang! The trip to taiwan kinda killed my English. My vocabulary dictionary seem to have backfired after all the Taiwanese Mandarin.
Throughout the entire trip, my kor and I were heavily influenced by their slang.
Only my didi, the angmoh-fied ACian find himself struggling with constructing a Taiwanese-comphrehensible sentence in mandarin. 12 years in banana-fied school doesn't help in Taiwan, u're not considered as ABC cuz they can tell u're a singaporean.

After admiring my Bonjour Paris Photobooks, I noticed something, something that overwhelms me so greatly that I'm still very excited right now.

I found out that....
I ACTUALLY HAVE THE SAME FASHION SENSE AS MY NO. 2 JUNSU!!!
Remember the Converse shoes I bought (mentioned in the previous post) in Taiwan?
Junsu actually wore it in the Bonjour Paris Photoshoot Book 1.
Although hiss converse is the high cut ones, but it's the exact design!!!
I'm still Freaking Out right now.
I have no idea when I bought it. I swear!
I was stuck between 2 designs and my Dad thought this pair was nicer. I Love My Daddy So Muchh!!
You can't really tell from the pictures unless u go really closely to observe it. Zoom In if you have to. It can be seen on the cover page of the book or in the picture above.

If some say I just have the same taste as the stylist, then let me inform you that Junsu was wearing it when he just arrived at Paris, when the other 4 boys were shouting at him across the road. Those who are fans would know that he didn't go paris with the 4 boys on Day 1 cuz he had to film a CF. Junsu wore those pair of Converse shoes on the plane, off the plane and to the photoshoot.

WE THINK ALIKE!!! Yays!!!

Btw, the Yunho's 2piece ring that I ordered on a blogshop made alot of appearances in the photobook on Yunho (duh!) and Jaejoong's hands.
满足!

Well, I missed Junsu's birthday celebration in Thailand :C
The fancam of Junsu's birthday celebration made me laugh and cry.

So much Yoosu Love, as expected.
So much cake fight, as expected. They never actually ate birthday cakes properly. It seems like a tradition to cake the birthday boy.
And his Signature Laughter will never change.

Heard from sab that SeungRi sprained his ankle while I was away. Oh Dears!
He even insisted on performing with his injuries. Argh!
And she said he looked like he was in alot of pain. *My heart shattering*
Hope he's feeling better now.

Btw, bought a pair of boots in Taiwan, not sure if it's mine or my mom's but I think it'll be sitting in the shoe cabinet for quite a while. I'm not even a shoe person to begin with, and Junsu's Converse Sneakers are my favourite right now. I'm wearing nothing else other than slippers, of course.

So, I was wondering who's in charge of my Gift Exchange this year. Alvin and Chengwei called to ask how much (a rough estimation of the total sum) I've spent on TVXQ.
Their guess:
Alvin - S$500
Chengwei - S$1000 S$700
My answer:
I'm not sure myself. Ask them for my guess.

Does this mean these 2 boys have something to do with my gift exchange?
Anyways, I'm done with my part of the gift exchange. I'm sure this person will like what I'm giving.
I'll give u a clue: It's partly to redeem my guilt-stricken doings.
Sounds serious... but actually it really isn't.

The Reason I like Super Junior
I'm loving RyeoWook and Siwon more...


Btw, KrisWorld actually has Super Junior's Attack of the Pin-Up Boys Movie onboard!!
I watched it and rewatched the ending MV like at least 10 times.
That's how deprived I am during these 10 days.

Merry Christmas to All!

No comments: