Monday, December 10, 2007

This is going to be a very long entry

After my laptop crashed, I had more chance to use the other computers at home. Only then I tried using IE to update my blog and realise the ugly fonts in my navigation column. I'll change it soon.. bear with it.

My blog's adapter died out of the blue, leaving me in a fix, panicking at the most crucial online moment of the week. There were tons of elearning assignments to submit and there was a useless chat log at that moment where the teacher failed to turn up despite reminding us to log on punctually.

So when the repairman came just now, out of convenience, I asked him to fix my USB port problems and he reformatted my com (the 2nd time already). My D: and E: drives are intact, only my C: drive is affected. Which means I'll need to go back to school to install programs like Microsoft Office, etc.

Spent the entire afternoon reinstalling programs, but because I wasn't prepared, I lost quite a few things: Sims 2 saved game, Bookmarks, History, etc.

But I'm guessing the laptop is giving me less problems now.

I feel cheated (x2)
I've been cursing at SM Entertainment alot recently.
TVXQ's newest 2 MVs are out to cheat the dear fan's feelings.
Watch it and you'll understand what I mean.

TVXQ - Together


TVXQ - Evergreen

They are back in Korean for SMTown's 2007 Winter Album.
Wonderful lyrics by Changmin, Awesome music by Yoochun,
Horrible MV with too little TVXQ by SM Entertainment.

Then I realise SM Entertainment wasn't to blame... or is it?
That MV wasn't even Official!!!! (it was fanmade i think...)

Watch this and you'll know why

SM Town - Only Love

Ahhh.. My prince charmings!!
TVXQ & SuJu Love!!
Saranghae!!
Why must they pair my Donghae with the stupid SNSD Yoona!!
My Yunho is so far behind in the group filming
They keep flashing Kibum at the end, can't they just show a constant screen
Jaejoong and Junsu's voices are superb!
and where's BoA at the ending?? Wahaha!! Demoted to the back.. hiding behind Jaejoong (Blame herself for being so short and Jaejoong oppa being too tall)


SM Town - Making of Only Love

Kibummie and his Priceless Smile!!

I actually have many other videos to blog abt (including BigBang) but I've lost them all. Nvm...

I'll backdate a little from here
After RED Camp, we only have 1 week for the X'mas Roadshow at NP Orchard Road.It's my 1st time in my entire poly life when I spent 2 consecutive Saturdays in school for projects.The Saturday just before the Roadshow, we spent it decorating NP Orchard Road (basically it's the stretch of common way from the library to Co-op).
And then we've got the Sunday to rest and Monday is the start of furious hard-selling.
There were a series of performance arranged for the Roadshow and the best were still the Barracudas. They were Excellent!!

Thanks To
Lotsa Thanks to Taufik!! He bought the most from me C=
He bought 1 bottle out of obligation on DAY2, and he returned on DAY3 to get another bottle out of sincerity. He really liked the product, I didn't force him to. Then he returned later in the day to buy 2 more bottles for his friends. Hoorays!!

Next, Thank You So Very Muchh to BenYeo for buying 1 set (1facial cleanser + 1toner) without thinking. Thank You =D

FastForward to Saturday
Another Saturday spent in School for SMM report.
Mr. Yik complaint about our class being too overzealous on our work/project.
At least I had some satisfaction after that when we travelled down to VivoCity for SMM research on Golden Village.
Did some shopping, bought a crocs pumps only because my mom suggested on sharing a pair and she offered to pay for it.. so why not?
Much needed retail therapy will be satisfied on my trip to Taiwan.

Skip to Sunday
Farewell party for my 2nd Uncle at my 1st uncle's place.
Coincidentally, it was my brother's birthday.
He had everyone to celebrate for him.
This is the $160 Haagen Daaz Cake that my family was used to having but the others going googooogaagaa over - especially the thrifty Michael Tan (my cousin's online pseudo identity)
And my brother's birthday present that got my kor and I fuming
Other than turning 17 like everyone else, he didn't do anything to deserve it.
Instead, he did everything to not deserve it.
But being unconsciously bias, my mom got it for him, naively thinking that she can buy him over to make him change for the better.

The following are a few photos of Baby Jazreel (who's no longer the baby after the birth of baby Amanda and she's less than 2yrs old)Jazreel acting (she has every right to being less than 2yrs old) Cute
She's confused, it's not yet her birthday until next year...

No comments: