Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fast Attack!

I was toatally in GG mode this weekend.
Everything happened so quickly, my body didn't even give me any warnings like before.
I just collapse without even a chance to counter-attack.

My fever subsided in time for me to go pay my respect to my grandma for her 1st year anniversary. The journey was both physically and mentally painful. By the time I got home, I felt like I'm back to square one. "Panadol Please!"

Anyways, I've got loads of projects/ppt slides/reports undone and I've to do whatever I can until the Panadol loses its effect.
Just a quick post.
Starting from something subtle.

080119 TVXQ New Hair-Do

My guess it's for the Purple Line promos, judging from Yunho' s purple extentions.
TVXQ stylists must love Jaejoong looking like a manga character.
Jaejoong is back to his anime days.

A new song from their upcoming 3rd Japanese Album.
TVXQ- Rainbow {Eng}

I believe this is a style they have never tried before, and I must admit, it's kind of refreshing.
Really sweet and romantic.
I love Junsu's voice, it melts.

Now, for something a little disturbing (but sweet in the eyes of a TVXQ fan).

Famous HoSu moment in FITB Special DVD

I finally found a cut of this.
Although I don't really like the background music added and the slow-mo effects that adds alittle gross-factor to the actually really innocent and cute HoSu moment, but I don't really have a choice - A cut of this video is not easy to come by.
They have the longest friendship in the group. A moment like this should be cherished by all fans.
HoSu Saranghaeyo!

Edited:

Bangkok Offshot Movie - Junsu Birthday Cut

I think the best part was when Changmin presented Junsu his Bday present.
OMG!!
"Sorry Girls, I'm Gay."
ROFL!!!

Now calm down and listen to this.

Tohoshinki - Kissしたまま、さよなら (Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara) Full Preview

Composed by TVXQ SoulMate - Jaejoong and Yoochun.
My review: 1 word = Talented.

No comments: