Thursday, January 17, 2008

Plead Guilty

Recently I haven't been able to do things leisurely without feeling guilt-stricken or burdened.
Even as I walk along the roads on Orchard, with the task of researching the site for the Orchard Revamp project for LAM, I'm taking mental note of how much time I have left for that day, planning the rest of the day with tasks to complete.
I've never felt so loaded in my brain, not even last semester, when I thought after the integrated reports would put a stop to everything.
Looks like things will only end when the examiner say "pens down" on my very last exam paper in all my 3 years of poly.

I've been so engrossed in building up worries in my mind, I'm starting to worry for people all around me.
My brother who's slacking in his studies, find me a nuisance for once.
My maid, who misses home, something I always knew for all the other maids, but only seem to care recently.
My friend, who slept in school for 2 weeks straight just for his internship. It wouldn't bug me so much in the past, but it seems to dwell on me now. He looks washed out, and all I can do is say "take care".

I think I'm possessed.
I don't feel like the usual self-centered, heck-care girl. I'm caring too much and taking up responsibilities forced onto me.
I think I should call this: Side Effects.

Anyways, despite feeling like a sinner, I'm still on YouTube.
Well, at least I know part of me is still intact and normal.
I still love my TVXQ.

TVXQ's rehearsal for Purple Line (Tell Me + SNSD)

Micky first started dancing to Wonder Girl's top hit Tell Me, then Changmin followed, and Junsu and Jaejoong caught it.
Jaejoong and Junsu are really good at it. Changmin and Micky just look weird in the dance.
And then they just had to add a little of the SNSD's dance.
It's afterall a cat-fight among the 2 girl groups and TVXQ can't neglect their SM dongsengs.
A fan translated for the benefit of Korean-illiterates:
Basically, Yunho's shouting out to their 'teacher'/'founder'/'manager'/'boss' LSM (The Big Boss of SM Entertainment). During the shout out, the rest started the "Tell Me" dance.
And when Yunho shows his gratitude and love for LSM, Micky (with the rest as accomplices) decides to tease LSM. They went like...
"We want to make you smile *Dances Tell Me* OH! It shouldn't be that *laughs* it should be this right *Dances to SNSD's Angtal"
Omg... They are just so cute!
The Purple Line dance is Tight!
Can't wait for the MV to be released.
Finally a good dance routine for the boys.
It's been awhile.

Talk about good dance routines.
Check this out:

Step Up 2 Movie Trailer

I'm so in for this movie.
The dances are Sex!
'Sex' in this context is an adjective that means it's so good that it gives you orgasm, so you use the word 'Sex' to describe it. -- Quoted from my bro who learnt it from his AC friends.
Anybody interested to join me?

No comments: