Sunday, January 13, 2008

What's wrong with my Yunho's Voice!?!?!

I'm freaking out.
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry...
*Pulls Hair*

Firstly, TVXQ's new single's MV preview just got uploaded on YouTube.

TVXQ - Purple Line PV Preview

The guys look really good.
And I love the concept, really hot.
Except that I'm confused. Yunho did something to his voice.
I'm angry at myself for laughing at his voice. It's unforgivable, the voice and my laughter.
Comments on the song? *Sigh*
Let's not go that way...

Unfortunately, they have something new that might be worse than what they already have.
There's a radio rip of their new song Trick from the upcoming Japanese album to be released at the end of the month.

TVXQ - Trick (Radio Ripped)

I'm hearing Michael Jackson and Britney Spears in the song, is this a Trick?
Did Yunho change his voice again? or is it just the quality of the song?
*Shivers*

I can't wait!!! Super Junior and TVXQ's Exploration of the Human Body part 2 will be airing soon!!! By monday, there will be people frantically uplaoding raw versions of the show on YouTube, and hopefully by wednesday/thursday, someone (praying for Ginaya) will sub the episode for all the lovely TVXQ and Super Junior fans.

I've been soooooo packed with projects lately that I can't seem to find time for non-np friends. I seriously need to escape from school-life and run away from my project woes.

......then again, maybe not. I'll take back what I say. I want to remain as a student for as long as I can. I can't imagine life without school. *Shrugs*

Guess what? Jay Chou Fans! Jay went to Seoul to promote his movie "Secret". So please, Zw, don't hate S.Koreans, they love Jay Chou too!

When Super Junior meets Jay Chou (Secret Movie Premiere)

2 Big Stars in 1 Occassion!!
Hmm.. then again, are the fans there for Super Junior or Jay Chou?
If so, shouldn't Jay thank Super Junior for sharing their fans with him?
LeeTuek (and the boys) obviously watched the movie and is impressed with Jay's Piano skills in the movie.
Oh, and obviously, HanKyung, the only chinese-speaking Super Junior should be there to exchange a few words.
HanKyung is like Super Junior's ticket to the Chinese entertainment industry.
Nice Move! SM Entertainment.

Grrr!! I'm so jealous!!

SNSD - Kissing U

Hands off! Donghae is Mine!!!
Ahh~ Donghae looks so cute in here!

Oh dear... I love the MV but did you just say the song is sung in english?

Big Bang - How Gee

I know this is stupid, since it's in english, but I'm trying to find english subs for this MV.
Anyways, SeungRi, my no.1 BigBang dude is the guy in the afro. Cuteness!
This is supposedly for their First Japanese Album.
Why is it in English, you ask. Beats me, but they have their reasons.

I'm just trying very hard to Blindly follow my Favourites (incl. TVXQ) when things like that happen.
Lastly, I would like to end with a lesson for today:
Forgive and Forget.
Life seems easier that way.

No comments: