Sunday, January 06, 2008

DongBangShinKi and Super Junior LOVE

I'm getting anxious!!
As I'm typing this, Super Junior's New Good Sunday: Exploration of the Human Body with TVXQ as the 1st Guest for the new year, is being Aired on Korea's SBS station!!

I'm praying that YouTube's gomdorri (a YouTube user who subs this variety show) will hurry and get it uploaded asap. Every second is a torture!!


Yunho needs a Desperate Haircut!!
While hating Yunho's hair, I'm growing to love Changmin's hair more and more.

Their Japan album "T" is releasing in 23rd January, which I'm totally not excited about. Seriously. Their new Japanese songs are getting more and more disappointing.
Finally I'm gonna agree on my 1st Dong Bang Friend, I can't wait till they return to Korea for their 4th Korean album. Ahhh... is this like the 1st thing we would agree on??

But no matter how much i hate their Japanese songs, TVXQ matters the most. Despite having 3 different version of the album, obviously designed to suck money out of fans like me, I'll willingly spend it on the most beneficial version (which is most often the most expensive of the lot).

Come to think about it, it's really about time for TVXQ to release a new Korean album. They've been performing O.Jung.Ban.Hap for more than a year already.
"Hellooo SM! We need some fresh air."

My 2 Favourite TVXQ Couple in Action:

Fanmade YunJae

I thought this was really nicely done.

Yoosu cut from Banjun Drama

Well, although the limelight is on Yoosu, but Jaejoong's final pout was also GweeYeopDa!

*Ahem*
I know it's a little late. Just pass the 12 days of christmas and a week of new year.
But Kibum spoke in english and I thought he sounded sexy!

This was for Thailand's Channel V, which explains why Kibum was the 1 talking and TVXQ had to greet in English.

And MUST WATCH!
2007's Mini Musical Shindong and Donghae Cut

Omg! This is hilarious!
I think only Kpop lovers will understand.

I've been so inactive on blogs recently since school started and projects and reports are piling up.
I can hardly find time for myself and before you know it, I'd have graduated and left stranded in nowhere, searching for a new route in life.

Happy 2008 to All!
And to those who are of the same age as me (and did not give me money problems in the last few months of last year - referring to those who Just turned 19)
Enjoy your last few months/days while you can.
Hitting the Big 2 means a lot in the adults' world.

Good luck being stuck in the middle of "The end of a decade in life" and "The start of real adulthood".
Dang! Turning from 9 years old to 10 years old didn't seem as difficult.

No comments: