Friday, July 31, 2009

Let's dress up to go to the beach in winter!!

Well, that's what the organisers of this sem's Bunker Party has in mind.
Semester 2's Bunker at Crommie's theme is Luau and it's right outside my window.

You know when a huge party is about to begin when at 4pm, college speakers and bass are turned on at full blast. Then, fire alarms strikes off at 5pm. And suddenly, there's a deadly silent at 6pm. Because the kids have to eat dinner and start dressing up to appear at the entrance at 7pm. This is when the noise level reaches maximum. The only sign of possible noise reduction is when it's nearing midnight and you smell alcohol from the gust of wind seeping through the window sills.

It's 11.30pm, the redbull car just drove off, and the police car just checked in. This means the party has ended and I'm about to stuff my nose with earplugs.

I figured that no matter what I do, the noise is gonna be there for at least another hour, so my as well put it to good use.
So I watched this video:

Well, the video has nothing to do with the noise, but tonight, I'm fully capable of screaming my hearts out and not get complaints from my neighbours.

This is almost as awkward as watching myself on TV.
I'm so used to portraying him on TV as a singer in his usual on stage persona. Seeing him taking on the small screen makes me giggle in embarrassment.

Btw, it's been confirmed. Changmin is starring in the drama, Paradise Ranch. Jaejoong finished his side of the job for his acting debut, so he is accompanying Yoochun to release a Japanese single for *rolls eyes* Hello Kitty's birthday. That mute old feline is giving me more reasons to not like cats. Like TVXQ needs more reasons to prove that they are not gay.
Now let's all forget that and treat it as TVXQ and Hello Kitty have common target markets. Which brings us to: "All we have left is - Which market is Junsu gonna choose?"

Na prays: "Go find Junho and make a mini-album together!! It'll definitely be more impactful than the 3 actors and 1 kitty friend's gigs!"

Thanks to ichigoKJJ for the video.

Edit
I see 5 Suns, walking leafs and a "corn?banana?surf board?" outside my window.

No comments: