Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's like they know

Deadlines and plans always seem to love to squish themselves together real tight and cozy.
You can now pick up a gun and shoot me right in the head and save me the responsibilities that is weighing me down right now.

This has been the tightest deadlines I've ever encountered in my 17 years of life as a student.
Monday: Individual Report 2500 words
Tuesday: Group Assignment Progress Report 2 pages
Wednesday: Group Report 4000 - 5000 words
Thursday: Flight to Sydney at midday.

Wednesday's deadline is approaching and I've over fried my brains and dried my eyes. I'm nearly turning into a piece of meat lying on my bed rotting away.

It seems like I MIGHT be reliving days like this in the November ~ December period once more.
Maybe then a gun wouldn't be suffice. I might need someone to drive a train and crash right in my face for any hopes of salvaging my life.

No comments: