Wednesday, September 02, 2009

You will never starve to death

If you're multi-talented.

In other words, you're versatile.

He's by far the model with the most versatile poses in a photoshoot.
His Evisu print ad posters showed a wide array of complex poses that make us all wonder how he did it.

I doubt anybody actually notices msn display pictures anymore, so unless you're on my list of frequent chatters on msn, I don't think you'll realise that my recent DPs are all Yunho's Evisu photoshoot.

Yunho aside, I have been investing a lot of time in developing depth in friendships lately.
Despite complaining that I've been losing a lot of alone time, this semester, Na has been holding a weekly 3 hour leisure chatting over lunch, and an immediate impromptu company whenever ppl request that I'll never reject.

So finally, when Na gets to spend time with herself, she was enlightened by her recent actions.
I make friends whom I want to keep,
I entertain those that benefit,
I leave the rest who are not worth it.

Then again, it sounds like what everyone is doing.
Oh Wells.

No comments: