Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life Report

My kid bro msn-ed me to inform me that he now wants a maltese.
Like as if I'm gonna fall for that.
So unless he can find a dog with my characteristics, I'm not even gonna consider at all.

Characteristic guidelines:
  • Eat
  • Constantly constipated
  • Sleep too much
  • Loner
Note that that's the guideline for the dog, although its really up to you to decode the above however you wish to.

Oh! Talking abt constipation, I went to to the mall yesterday for some stupid Retail Mgt assignment research and had a sudden craving for pitted prunes. I headed down to Coles (supermkt) and searched the aisles 3 times before finally finding the rack of raisins and prunes. I headed straight home and started snacking on prunes.
I thought: "No guilt here on snacking since prunes are suppose to be pretty nutritious right?"
WRONG!
Within 3 hours, my stomach started grumbling and ummm.... yea.... *ahem*
So it ummm...... grumbled for the whole night.
Now Na knows: Eat prunes in moderation.

Bloody room inspections woke me up at 11am, asked random questions and wished me "have a good nap!" upon leaving.
Like EXCUSE ME? I just Freaking Woke Up!

I have a lot more to rant about, but I realise I'm just PMS-ing. It's been going on for the entire week but I only JUST noticed it. But no worries... I've been suppressing it, carefully not to offend anyone with my own issues.
URGH! It's so hard this semester!
My body is showing signs of confusion in adapting.
Ignore me.

No comments: