Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've disappointed you

The rush in my 3rd entry within 6 hours could only be spurred on by 1 reason in the entire universe: TVXQ.

I've recently changed my iPhone wallpaper to default and plastered my Postcard perfect shot of Sydney Opera House on my HP Laptop.
It seems like the prolonged inactivity of TVXQ has elicited a dry spell in my die hard fanatics.

However, all I needed was a tight slap in the face or the No.1 male lead in my life to be rushed to the EU to rekindle the flame I once had burning ferociously for TVXQ.

It was revealed that my darling Yunho was rushed to the EU on Monday due to facial contractions which led to fainting.
The first thought I had was, "Facial contractions? Issit like a seizure? fit? spasm?"
Whatever the case, Yunho did more than the typical idol collapse, there was added drama to his fall, almost like his body is responding to his stressful acting debut.

I know I can't hide it any longer. Being a Very Supportive Yunho fan, it hurts to admit that his virgin acting gig sucks.
Despite having a reputation of being an over-protective fan, I still want to insist that it really isn't Yunho's fault for the lousy drama.
Yes, I did cringe in the first 2 episodes for reasons unknown since it could be either I'm uncomfortable seeing him as another person or he really needs improvement.
But as the drama gets along, you can't help but notice the choppy scenes that disrupted the flow of the story, and the diversion of the storyline, gradually moving away from the main plot and confusing the audience.
I'm sure the director, producers and script writers would have responded to the not so pleasing feedbacks and might have done an improvement on the subsequent episodes, but Na has unofficially lost interest in watching the drama.

To make matters worse, the release of BigBang TOP's drama titled 'Iris' was quite a success, which could have been the spark that caused Yunho's drama to get the cut. Thankfully it's just a 2 episode cut and not a withdrawal, otherwise it'll be detrimental to Yunho's morale.

Upon reading the news of Yunho's trip to EU, Na immediately changed all her wallpapers to Yunho for some moral support.

Na thinks, "Yunho's bad luck might have been caused by me losing interest in TVXQ's current inactivities!"

"WAHHHHHHH think too highly of yourself LOL" - Rach.

No comments: