Sunday, October 04, 2009

Take My Hat Off

To: Liow Wen Li Yvette Sabrina.

Thank you for properly passing the message to our friends of how I'm doing right now. Also because of you, I found out that our friend(s) is doing very well right now and hasn't actually grew smarter changed much.

I know that recently there has been tragic news reports of a terrible earthquake that killed a thousand, trapped thousands and devastated the rest of the affected areas. Therefore, I am here to inform everyone that Na is still alive and kicking, and is progressing very well in her Law Degree in Indonesia.

Yes, everyone! The truth is, Na has been lying to all of you about studying in Australia. I am in fact, studying Law in Indo. But no worries, I'm hardly affected by the quake because I currently located in the Southwest of Indonesia, where most of my relatives are residing in. Also, I am 1/4 Indo-chinese, which makes more sense for my Mom to send me over to Indonesia to study where there is family to take care of me.

So Sab, I haven't burst YB's bubble, if you know what I mean. I'll let you clear the clouds for me. Thanks in advance.

P.S. NS does make guys dumber.

XX,
Na

No comments: